YOU can quickly and easily incorporate peace practices into your daily life.
Those who have incorporated these practices report that they:
- Wake up happy, energized and engaged… every day!
- Learned to be fully present
- Learned to let go
- Found themselves, believe in themselves and let their career be fueled by their true passions
- Connect (with) people across seemingly insurmountable differences
- Successfully adapt to new situations
- Persevere in the face of adversity
- Share their vulnerability to empower others
- Have a happy marriage
- Are proud and engaged parents
- And much more!
Here’s what others have to say about this guide:
It’s really hectic right now. I’m doing lots of traveling for work. But I’m practicing peace by focusing on what foods I eat and exercising mindfulness. It’s keeping me balanced. –Elizabeth Pezon, Brand Manager, Spendrups Vin
This workbook is an inviting and helpful starting point toward practical peace-creating moments in our lives. —Gregory Lease, Executive Leadership Coach, Suscipio Coaching
In her typically passionate and honest style, Marianne Perez de Fransius presents us with an insightful but straightforward guide to how we can achieve a more balanced, happier and saner life. […] In a world of so much violence, Marianne again reminds us that peace is sexy, possible, profitable and fun. And, therefore, that working for peace makes life meaningful and fulfilling. Here’s a guide to creating such a life. –Robert J. Burrowes, Cofounder ‘The People’s Charter to Create a Nonviolent World’
Download this FREE guidebook now to LEARN:
- The secret to a more balanced, happier, saner life
- Strategies to get started right away
- How to overcome the roadblocks that are keeping you from your more balanced, happier, saner life.
Just enter your contact info in the box to the right.